Welcome back, everyone! Let’s make the most of 2018 with new recipes for smoothies that will help you to keep on track of healthy eating.
Are you fond of strawberries? Well if you’re let me tell you that strawberries are rich in antioxidants, and the regular consumption has a positive impact on your skin.
Also, strawberries have the lowest amount of calories, please find a small comparison between fruits and new recipes for skincare and detox smoothies:
- Banana (100gr) = 89 Calories.
- Green Grape (100gr) = 69 Calories.
- Mango (100gr) = 65 Calories.
- Cherries (100gr) = 63 Calories.
- Kiwi (100gr) = 61 Calories.
- Berries (100gr) = 52 Calories.
- Green Apple (100gr) = 52 Calories.
- Pinaple (100gr) = 48 Calories.
- Orange (100gr) = 47 Calories.
- Blueberries (100gr) = 43 Calories.
- Peach (100gr) = 39 Calories.
- Strawberries (100gr) = 32 Calories.
SKINCARE SMOOTHIE – Special for People with Diabetes.
You will need 1 cup of fresh strawberries, 1 cup of almond milk unsweetened, 1 banana, 1/2 cup of ice cubes, 1/2 cup of orange juice, 2/3 cup of frozen berries. Blend the ingredients until smooth and add a few strawberries on top.
DETOX SMOOTHIE – Special for People with High Blood Pressure.
You will need 1 banana, 2 peeled kiwis, 1 cup of almond milk unsweetened, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cup of ice cubes, 1/2 cup of spinach. Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy, add kiwis on top.
Please share your comments about the new recipes for smoothies on THE POCKETBOOK.blog